Inverter Direct Drive Full Centrifugal Chiller
Midea Chiller has complete product line up, with wide application range to meet variable customer requirements. Its capacity ranges from 600RT to 2200RT, including high efficiency series and super high efficiency series, which can greatly extend the product application range. The full falling film heat exchange technology and the new generation design of two-stage compression have also been used to increase the efficiency. The refrigerant charging volume can be decreased up to 40% , comparing to the flooded type.
- Positive pressure design with R134a refrigerant which has no ozone depletion potential and very low GWP (Global Warming Potential).
- Smallest footprint in the industry to optimize equipment room space.
- Unmatched unloading due to patent compressor design with movable diffuser geometry.
- Quiet compressor design with unique refrigerant injection system to absorb sound energy.
- Easy to retrofit with bolt-together construction for easy disassembly and re-assembly at the job site.
- Controls flexibility – Intelligent controls with our open feature allow easy integration with your BAS of choice using LonWorks, BACnet or Modbus communication.
High efficiency and Low operation cost
Midea centrifugal chiller has a COP up to 7.11 in AHRI condition. Helped by “free cooling” technology during transition season, no power consumption. Both greatly reduce operation costs.
Simple and convenient operation
MCS (Midea Control System), it doesn’t have BMS, but need control and monitor chillers, Pre-alarm and fast trouble shooting (Big data analyse) and maintenance advise.
100% run-tested in factory, large research investments and the strict requirements on product quality ensure the high reliability of the product.
Midea centrifugal chiller with a “wide range” compression ratio design works efficiently in a variety of conditions. These include large temperature difference with low water flow rate systems, variable primary flow systems, standard water source or groundwater systems and ice storage systems. In large projects, it is possible to minimize the initial investment and floor space by using large-capacity chillers.
Keyless impeller coupling and patent design, less mechanical loss, adopts well- known brand parts to ensure stable operation, better reliability, stability and long lifespan.
- Dual stage compression Technology
- Unique designed dual stage compression technology enhances the heat absorption capacity of refrigerant, and lowers the power consumption, which increases 6% of efficiency over the single stage compressor.
- Dual stage impeller is an equal ratio compression design, which helps to reduce the rotate speed and enhance the reliability.
- Unique three-stage separation economizer simplifies the system design
- Prospective-Control Logic
- The microcomputer control system has such as the trend prediction, self-diagnosis, self-adjustment and safety protection. capable to predict real load change according to the target values and historical load levels, prospectively modify the operation load and prevent energy waste
- High efficient heat-exchanger and optimized structure enhance the heat exchanging performance. The design of reverse flow sub-cooling chamber with multiple turbulences increases the sub-cooling degree and improves the performance.
- Full falling-film Evaporating Technology
- The unique full falling-film evaporating technology: spraying technology makes the liquid refrigerant form and evaporate on the surface of evaporating tubes, which significantly boosts the heat-exchanging efficiency and reduces 40% refrigerant charge. Midea adopts patented technologies to ensure refrigerant distributed evenly and avoid non liquid on part tubes, which extends the potential heat-exchanging capacity to the full and enhances the efficiency of the whole system.